Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shedding for the Wedding

I saw a trailer for this show while riding a bike at the gym last week. The show caught my attention, as do all things wedding. It's an interesting concept, for a reality TV show. Couples race to shed the most weight throughout the life of the show to win their dream wedding for FREE. One couple said that in lieu of a "Cocktail Hour" they would have a tailgate party. Now THAT would be interesting...
Now, I have to admit, I am NOT even remotely into reality TV. The only time I ever watch it is when I am subjected to it at the gym when someone else has had that channel on and I just can't find the remote to change it! But, I may have to give this one a try, or at least follow the results via the internet. I'm very curious to know who wants it bad enough to put in the time and effort for their ideal ceremony. And I'm also very curious to know what that DREAM WEDDING will look like when this couple has worked so hard. What will their cake look like? Will they spend $15,000 on it like The Bachelorette Trista Rehn did in 2003? I guess only time will tell, and I may just have to subject myself to all the drama that comes with RT to find out! Either that or wait to see if People magazine publishes pictures and juicy details!



No comments: