Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair bride or Veil Bride?

That is the question! It prompted me to think about the many questions a bride must ask herself when planning her special day. Indoor or Outdoor? Traditional or Modern? Updo or Down? It is delightful to be a part of helping every bride make those decisions. There are brides who know exactly what they want, and then others that definitely need more guidance in deciding all the major as well as minor details of their wedding day. Then throw in the mother, the groom, mother of the groom and you've got more opinions flying around than you know with what to do! As a consultant and coordinator, it is my job to help guide the future Mrs. through these decisions. It is my desire to listen carefully and guide her to make the decisions that will make an everlasting impression on her, her groom and all the guests at the wedding. I have spent several years developing relationships with vendors so that when my customers come to me with ideas for the ceremony, I can direct them to the vendors that best fit their ideas and preferences. I can introduce them to just the right photographer, caterer, and vendor that best fit their needs and desires. And it is an enjoyable process. Do you want a romantic, outdoor, sunset wedding? I can make it happen. Is your heart leaning more towards traditional? I can make it happen. Are you looking for a destination wedding? Let me help you plan. It's what I do best. I enjoy it. It's my passion.

WonderfullyWed, your College Station and Bryan wedding coordinator

No comments: