Friday, March 11, 2011

Unique Wedding Reception Desserts

Spring Break is here, which means one of my favorite places, JJ's Snowcones, will be opening soon! So, why do I mention this in my wedding blog? One new trend I've noticed with my brides is the aspiration to have something unique in the way of desserts at their reception. Most brides desire a traditional wedding cake, but still want to have something for which their guests can clearly remember. Some examples: candy buffets, cheesecake, ice cream sundaes, chocolate fountains. My mouth is watering just thinking about all the options!
The owner of JJ's are personal friends of mine, and they recently purchased a new ice machine. The purpose of this acquisition was to take JJ's from the small hut on Villa Maria to anywhere in the city. Soon after this investment, they were hired to serve their snowcones at a wedding reception. Snowcones at your wedding reception; now THAT'S an anomalous idea! If you've never experienced the delectable, heavenly flavored ice at JJ's, give me a call. I'll set you up with some free cones and a sweet experience that will leave your taste buds screaming for more. As for your wedding guests; if you treat them to this savory indulgence, they'll fondly recall your reception as the day they were introduced to pure, dessert bliss.

Erin Joyner, Wedding Coordinator, Bryan/College Station, TX

No comments: