Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I have enjoyed following the details of this event simply because I love weddings and I'm curious about how the rich and famous will celebrate their special days. In researching the particulars of William and Kate's wedding, I came across this website which does such a great job analyzing it, I thought I'd just reference it. About.com weddings http://weddings.about.com/od/williamandkate/a/William-And-Kates-Wedding-Details.htm
I wonder if they'll need a fabulous and professional wedding coordinator from Texas to help with this amazing affair. I think I could find the time and resources to fly over to England. I've handled numerous mothers of the bride and groom. The Queen of England should be no problem :)!

Erin Joyner, Wedding Planner, Bryan/College Station, TX

No comments: