Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner

I've been invited to several rehearsal dinners over the years. It always warms my heart when I am asked to join in this intimate gathering of friends and family. I strive to be genuine with my clients and often, I believe, they chose me over other coordinators simply because we "click" and instantly bond. I truly care about each of my clients and tear up almost every time I watch a bride walk down the aisle. I enjoy observing the look on the groom's face as he delightfully watches HIS bride make her way toward him for them to announce to the world (or at least close friend and family) that they are now no longer two, but one flesh. What a great job I have!

Thank you, Nicole and Santos, for the privilege of coordinating
your wedding and for inviting me to the rehearsal dinner.

Yours Truly,
Erin Joyner, Wedding Planner, Bryan/College Station, TX

No comments: