Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bridal Association of the Brazos Valley Spring Bridal Show 2012


I had a wonderful time today! My friend, and mother my most recent bride, Anne Barnby took material, decorations, collages, photo cubes and books and made the most amazing booth I've ever had.


We constantly had brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the brides and a few grooms coming by the booth. They admired Anne's custom photo creations, they listened to her edifying testimony of the job I did for her and Jenny and I got to share everything I can do to make their special day stress free and perfect. We were so busy, I did not have time to make my usual rounds to meet new vendors as well as say "hello" and hug my vendor friends. I think that's a good problem to have.

Anne and I are working on some ideas to expand and improve upon everything that makes Wonderfully Wed so fabulous! Stay turned for more details!

In the mean time, enjoy my pictures!









Erin Joyner, Wedding Planner, Bryan/College Station,TX

No comments: