Saturday, September 26, 2009

More kind words...

The day WAS perfect! And it would not have been so wonderful without you! It was so nice to just be able to enjoy the day and not stress about the details...I know my mom certainly would have been under more stress without you there and the fact that she was able to enjoy it meant so much to me. I really appreciated all your help leading up the big day. It was obvious that you have had a lot of great experience with weddings and that was so helpful in making decisions and working out details. You made our day as stress-free as it could be and I really cannot express how valuable that is to me even now. I think about that day often and cannot remember the "mishaps"....because you took care of them! It was beautiful and everything we wanted. You really understood want kind of wedding we wanted and made the details fit into that vision. It was truly a blessing to have you be a part of the best day of our life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ashley and Waymon

No comments: