Monday, April 6, 2009

The Spring Bridal Show 2009


Last Sunday was the Spring Bridal Show that the Bridal Association of the Brazos Valley hosts in the spring and fall. This is the largest Bridal Show in Bryan/College Station. This was my second one to attend and it was just as much fun as last year's show. I met many blushing brides, a few grooms and thier mothers. All of our guests seemed to be having a great time! I also got to meet some new vendors as well as touch base with the great vendors that I enjoy knowing in this business. We had a much better turnout than we expected and that was a nice surprise. Some of my current clients came to the show with their moms and mothers-in-law to be and it is always good to see them! Overall, the show provided this wedding planner with more tools and ideas to make all my clients' wedding dreams come true!

No comments: