Wednesday, March 19, 2008

David and Candace

After spending months planning my own wedding, I realized that I had been obsessing about everything from the cake to the flowers to the guest list, but had completely neglected the actual ceremony. I had obviously never been married before, and I had only attended a few weddings in my life, so I was clueless about what would actually take place during the ceremony. That's where Erin came in. My fiance, David, and I met with Erin and she took care of all the details. She was very organized and completely open to specific details we wanted to include in our ceremony. Erin took charge of wedding rehearsal and the ceremony on our big day, and ultimately saved me from having a ton of stress on one of the happiest (and busiest) days of my life! I am truly grateful for her guidance and the attentiveness she showed towards our wedding ceremony

No comments: