Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bridal Association of the Brazos Valley Bridal Show


Last Sunday I had my first booth at the Bridal Show. It was fun to watch a lot of wide-eyed brides looking around and seeming to be more overwhelmed than ever. I talked to many of them letting them know that I will simplify their planning process, help them choose vendors that will fit their tastes as well as their budgets, and I will make their big day stress free!! I gave away a free massage! I could have used that massage at the end of the day! Many people stopped to look at the beautiful picture of one of my brides in the bluebonnets. I had several people ask if I was a photographer. I told them that they didn't want me to take their pictures. Overall, I thought the show went well. I had a lot of fun. I saw a lot of people I know, I met some new vendors, did some networking and got some business.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog? Now I can pass along handy information...
Glad you're doing well and staying busy!!