Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chris and Erin

I highly recommend Erin Joyner as a Wedding Coordinator/Wedding Planner. She helped me to be organized and prepared. Most of all she helped lessen the stress of wedding planning. She would listen to what we wanted, and helped us to achieve it.

She helped me to be organized by helping me prioritize the activities that I had to take care of, which helped the process to be less overwhelming. For example, we would meet, and review our progress and she would say “ok, this week you really need to rent a tent and book a photographer.”

She helped me to delegate, by suggesting that I recruit different crews of people for various activities. We had a relatively simple wedding, and the food at the reception was not catered, so I had a friend in charge of the food. I also had a clean-up crew and a flower crew, which were made up of my friends, on a volunteer basis.

She also helped us by keeping us and our bridal party on task. She helped us to move from one part of the wedding day to another, so that we could leave in time to make our flight. She told our bridal party when they needed to be there for pictures, etc. She also announced to everyone at the reception, that if there was a problem on the wedding day, my groom and I were not to be bothered; they were to notify her instead.

I don’t think I would have enjoyed my wedding day as much if Erin hadn’t helped me. I could relax knowing she was taking care of all the details. Once again, I highly recommend Erin Joyner as your wedding planner. Besides all of the help that she provides, she’s just fun to be around.

No comments: