Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jeff and Kelley: Celebrating 30 Years!

I had the absolute privilege of coordinating this sweet couple's 30 Year Vow Renewal Ceremony.  It was such a blessing to experience this pair that has exemplified "for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; til death do us part..." Thank you, Jeff and Kelley for allowing me to be a part of your special day and for the following kind words...


Erin made the difference between my being so relaxed, I never once had a worry or concern and being a total wreck on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it).  Erin is experienced and very organized.  My wedding would not have been the same without her.

In addition to her experience and organization, Erin is loving and caring and brings Christian values to the planning and coordinating of the event.  I believed from the moment I met Erin that she really cared about me and my family and our special event—not just the day we renewed our vows, but the whole experience.

Erin, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

KelleyDurham
College Station, TX

As always, I enjoyed working with these fabulous vendors:
DJ and lighting: Livewire Productions















No comments: